Stuff I found amusing or interesting and thought I'd share.
- Single payer "Medicare for all" would cost 32.6 TRILLION over 10-years. Not even doubling existing taxes would be enough to pay for it. Time to put away childish things.
- On the other hand - it is getting near impossible to argue that the Trump tax cuts weren't great for the US economy
- This made me chuckle more than it should have
- NASA's space suit drama could delay our trip to the moon. This is disappointing.
- According to new study Marines drink more and f*ck more than the other military branches. That should go on every recruiting poster! Oh and despite having less sex than Marines - Navy sailors get more STD's.
- I guess calling John McAfee "tech eccentric" might be because they lawyers would let them say "batshit insane".
- And speaking of more sex (and yes I have the sense of humor of a 12-year old boy)