Monday, September 13, 2021

Flotsam and Jetsam

Miscellaneous thoughts and observations.

Why do I feel like the nightmare scenario of the US trading ALL the prisoners in Guantanamo Bay in exchange for the remaining Americans in Afghanistan is closer to reality than people think?... I'm going to start saying "snazzy" much more often. Maybe to an annoying degree. Just like the word. Tom Brady is snazzy... Think I know this one... Remember - Harambe died for our sins... Cynic in me wonders how Hunter Biden will profit off Joe Biden's new COVID guidelines. You know he has some angle working... Going to describe random things as being like a "quantum mechanical smearing of space time itself" just so people won't know what the hell I'm talking about or mean. "Oregon beating Ohio State is like a quantum mechanical smearing of space time itself!" See what I'm talking about... 

No comments:

Post a Comment