Sunday, September 19, 2021

Quotes for Today

Some quotes I hope may resonate with you.

"If the able and good withdraw themselves from Society [Government], the venal and ignorant will succeed." - John Tyler (1783)

"The life of wisdom must be a life of contemplation combined with action." - M. Scott Peck

"It is not from the benevolence of the butcher, the brewer, or the baker that we expect our dinner, but from their regard to their own interest." - Adam Smith

"A mind is like a parachute. It doesn't work if it is not open." - Frank Zappa

"I come to work on time. I focus on my job. I bust my scenes out and everything else kind of happens from there." - Michael K. Williams (RIP)

"Every forecast takes a number from today and multiplies it by a story about tomorrow." - Morgan Housel

"Success is a few simple disciplines, practiced every day; while failure is simply a few errors in judgement, repeated every day." - Jim Rohn

No comments:

Post a Comment