Friday, September 24, 2021

Linky Links

Stuff I found interesting or amusing and thought I'd share.

- Steven Pressfield: Abrahams on the carpet.

If you have a Netgear home WiFi router you may be in danger of being hacked. (Or at least more danger than normally.)

- Would be funny if the reality of the situation was just as ridiculous

- Voting with their feet: Parents taking their kids out of traditional public schools

- Could China's House of Cards Finally Collapse? There's been warning signs for a long time for those paying attention.

1 comment:

  1. Whoever heard of homeschooling even 10 years ago? Now, who wants to send kids to indoctrination camps called schools? Whom to blame? Teachers or teachers unions? Administrators who outnumber teachers? I sure don't know, but I am thankful I don't have kids in school.

    ReplyDelete