Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Paula Cole

Did you see Paula Cole sing God Bless America during the All-Star game? I shouldn't say anything because Paula Cole also happens to be from Massatucky (Rockport). However, I couldn't help but notice how long it took her to get set up and how long it took her to sing the song. I started wondering if this was some sort of Little Richard deal from the movie Mystery, Alaska. Was this part of some sort of plan by Fox Sports to break the record for the longest All-Star game broadcast in history?

This is an observation I'm going to regret making but what the heck - I'll make it anyway.

Most singers hold the microphone like they want to make love to it. Paula Cole seemed to be gripping the microphone like someone gripping a handrail during a particularly difficult crap. I dare you to watch the video again and not say that her facial expressions don't look like someone taking a dump.

No comments:

Post a Comment