Wednesday, August 02, 2023

Quotes for Today

Some quotes I hope may resonate with you.

"But you know as well as I, patriotism is a word; and one that generally comes to mean either my country, right or wrong, which is infamous, or my country is always right, which is imbecile." - Patrick O'Brien 

"We must reject the ideas that every time a law is broken, society is guilty rather than the lawbreaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is accountable for his actions." - Ronald Reagan

"History is written by the winners... except on Wikipedia." - Elon Musk

"A winner is someone who recognizes his God given talents, works his tail off to develop them into skills, and uses these skills to accomplish his goals." - Larry Bird

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:52 AM

    My country has proven to be illogical , immoral and works against the best interest of the individual for the benefit of the money changers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would argue that its not the country that has those flaws but the elected officials. On both sides of the aisle.

    ReplyDelete