Saturday, March 16, 2024

Blog Anniversary

Just another day to me but I know some people celebrate these anniversaries - especially as they get up there in years. Today is the date that my blog turns 20-years old. Hard to digest that I'm been doing this for so long.

A brief story on the number 20. A longtime goal of mine has been to drive Route 20 from Fenway Park to the Kingdom in Seattle. Route 20 is, I believe, the longest route in the country with the only break in its cross-country trek briefly in Yellowstone Park. Always wanted to do that drive. Closest I've come is once on a nice fall Sunday I drove a rented convertible from Auburn, MA to Auburn, NY all on Route 20. That was fun!

4 comments:

  1. Twenty years! Holy cow. Congrats, Chris!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. Appreciate it. Happy St Patrick's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Twenty years? I am a latecomer -- think of all I missed! I still don't know how you do it, but let's see how the next twenty goes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. And that gives you 20 more years to go through the archives!

    ReplyDelete