Sunday, March 07, 2010

Flotsam and Jetsam

Miscellaneous thoughts and observations.

You can tell the Count on Seasame Street is not a real vampire since he's out during the day all the time. So the Count is basically a poser. A Twighlight wannabe... Gesundheit... Tweet of the Day from @ShitMyDadSays "I lost 20 pounds...How? I drank bear piss and took up fencing. How the fuck you think, son? I exercised"... The other night somebody texted my wife that they just "laughed out load." That sounds dirty. Should I be jealous?... Stat of the Day: Number of humans killed by Killer Whales in the wild - 0. Number of humans killed by Killer Whales at marine parks - 24... I woke this morning to a dream of my wife bugging me to get the trash out. It was so real that I put the trash together and was about to bring it to the curb when I realized today is Sunday and trash day is on Monday... Tweet of the Day 2 from @SportsMinute "Barry Bonds and his wife are divorcing. Maybe he’s not taking as many performance enhancing drugs as we thought"...

No comments:

Post a Comment