Sunday, October 23, 2011

Flotsam and Jetsam

Miscellaneous thoughts and observations jotted down while I watch the early NFL game.

There wouldn't be a Wall Street in the US if it wasn't for Alexander Hamilton. Seeing how NYC's original favorite son once said that "anarchy is the handmaiden to tyranny" - I have to wonder what he would made out of the Occupy Wall Street protesters... Theo Epstein thanks Red Sox fans with a full page ad in the Boston Globe. Very classy move but seeing how he's now working in Chicago - from now on when he says "Go Sox" he should probably specify Red Sox so the South Siders don't get excited... My sources say that there is no truth to the rumor that Gaddafi's last words were, "Tom can you get me off the hook for old time's sake?"... Just like TO - I will be holding a workout on Tuesday that is open to all NFL scouts. I'll be just drinking beer but the NFL scouts are welcome to join me and even grade me on how well I do it if they like... Biggest trick Gaddafi ever pulled was convincing the world that he was dead...

No comments:

Post a Comment