Sunday, February 26, 2012

Linky Links

Stuff I found interesting and thought I'd share.
Gary Sinise - An American Hero. If you support one of his charities great. If not you can indirectly support him by watching CSI New York or writing an email to CBS telling them how much you like Gary Sinise and his show CSI New York
Buck Showalter Signing Autographs For Three Amish Guys
Now that Tony La Russa is gone from Cardinals' camp, Ozzie Smith is back
"My Faith: What I learned from my 46-day beer-only fast" Many guys will read this and seriously think about a beer-only fast. But keep in mind that he was drinking just 5 beers max a day. Now if those 5 beers were 40 ounce then maybe we could talk
Cool - how a fly mimics a spider
WTF? The Badgermin
Jimmy Fallon sings Pearl Jams "Jeremy' (Lin)
Images of literary characters made from police sketch software
The penthouse where NASCAR was founded in 1947 is now a gay bar