Friday, March 30, 2012

Flotsam and Jetsam

Miscellaneous thoughts and observations.

So it seems that Nancy Pelosi's idea of making laws equates to you have to pass it to find out what's in it and you have to send it to the Supreme Court to see if what's in it is Constitutional... Interesting look at life as a pro poker player. I agree 100% with the sentiments. Impossible to completely eliminate your "life leaks" but the best idea is to minimize them... For Game of Thrones fans - in the book Eddard Stark was 35 but Sean Bean is less than a month from being 53... I can't stand either person but I admit that I might watch a reality show where Jose Canseco and Rosie O'Donnell were forced to live together... Irish drinking toast - It is better to spend money like there is no tomorrow than to spend tonight like there's no money!... Did I laugh at this because I'm disturbed or because I'm not a good person?... I hope the Dodgers put a big statue of Magic Johnson outside of Dodger Stadium just to further piss off Kareem Abdul Jabbar...