Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Linky Links

Stuff I found interesting or amusing and thought I'd share.

- How can you not root for FSU's Travis Rudolph?

- Also hard not to like Deadpool's Ryan Reynolds. (And I know there's a world of difference between the two stories.) See what I mean?

- Apple vs Ireland for $14.6 billion - you ya got?

- I'm of two minds on this - 25-year old raised $1 million with fake Donald Trump site. Duping people out of money is wrong but what if those people are trying to win a dinner with Donald Trump?

- Interesting - there's a German town completely built into a giant meteorite crater

- Heh heh

- Just another example of why Chuck Yeager is the man!

- Started with an story that makes your eyes dusty - let's end with another one.

2 comments:

  1. FYI, your link for the Travis Rudolph story goes to the Ted Williams International Game Fish Hall of Fame article.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Hopefully it's fixed now.

    ReplyDelete