Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Linky Links

Stuff I found interesting or amusing and thought I'd share.

- How can you not root for FSU's Travis Rudolph?

- Also hard not to like Deadpool's Ryan Reynolds. (And I know there's a world of difference between the two stories.) See what I mean?

- Apple vs Ireland for $14.6 billion - you ya got?

- I'm of two minds on this - 25-year old raised $1 million with fake Donald Trump site. Duping people out of money is wrong but what if those people are trying to win a dinner with Donald Trump?

- Interesting - there's a German town completely built into a giant meteorite crater

- Heh heh

- Just another example of why Chuck Yeager is the man!

- Started with an story that makes your eyes dusty - let's end with another one.


  1. FYI, your link for the Travis Rudolph story goes to the Ted Williams International Game Fish Hall of Fame article.....

  2. Thanks! Hopefully it's fixed now.