Tuesday, October 03, 2017

Tom Petty Linky Links

Sad day as rock legend Tom Petty has passed away.

- George Harrison, Tom Petty and Ukuleles

- Everyone is mentioning their favorite Tom Petty song. There's so many to choose from but mine is Running Down a Dream

- Speaking of Running Down a Dream - if you want to know the history of Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers I highly recommend the documentary Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers: Running Down a Dream

- When George Harrison passed away Tom Petty led a star studded tribute of While My Guitar Gently Weeps. The song featured one of the great guitar solos of all-time by Prince.

Who is going to lead the tribute to Tom Petty? And what song will they choose?

2 comments:

  1. I'd choose this one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rLCT6AAQLek

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be honest - I can't recall ever hearing that song before.

    Obviously you're a lyrics guy. There's very few of us around.

    ReplyDelete