Stuff I found interesting or amusing and thought I'd share.
- Niall Ferguson has an interesting point. The steel tariffs do make a lot of sense if they are part of an overall strategy to pressure China over North Korea.
- Still think John Skipper was forced out of ESPN because of corporate politics and direction more than because of cocaine use or potential extortion.
- If Stephen Hawking was just a famous genius guy in a wheelchair to you - this post let's you understand what Stephen Hawking was really famous for.
- Heh Heh (took me a minute)
- Cool science
- Holy Cross to dump knight mascot but keep Crusader name. The people running Holy Cross seem to be a bunch of spineless idiots.
- Who knew? The phrase "I'd drink her dirty bathwater" first originated with an Irish nun.