Friday, April 27, 2018

Flotsam and Jetsam

Miscellaneous thoughts and observations.

Like many Patriots fans I hoped the team would use either the 23rd or 31st pick on QB Lamar Jackson. However, as I am not qualified to be an NFL GM and New England has enjoyed a small amount of success over the years - I will trust that Bill Belichick knows what he's doing... Staring at boobs is one of six easy ways for men to live longer. Yay! Boobs! (Although I think number three on the list can just as easily lead to an early death for men)... Heh heh... Congrats to Red Sox great Kevin Youkilis on going back to college to get his degree... Seven reasons Donald Trump should pardon Martha Stewart. Would love to see this happen... I would really like to see a KFC commercial with Jeff Goldblum as the Colonel... Black women were more likely to be married than white women until 1970. That's when they started voting for the Democrats. Just saying... 

No comments:

Post a Comment