Stuff I found interesting or amusing and thought I'd share.
- Prehistoric "Sea Monster" may have been largest that ever lived.
- Still think this was a pretty amusing prank (and an early indication that Hillary would not be embraced as a candidate).
- Interesting - looks like Trump may be winning the trade wars
- On advice from Richard Nixon, Mitt Romney's dad and Antonin Scalia the AT&T/Time Warner merger should not be allowed.
- Jeff Bezos on what makes Amazon different. You could change "Amazon" to "Walmart" at the end and the quote easily could have been from Sam Walton.
- Richard Overton is a national treasure.
- Starting to think the FBI was less messed up and political under J. Edgar Hoover.