Monday, July 23, 2018

Flotsam and Jetsam

Miscellaneous thoughts and observations.

I hope President Trump knows what he's doing with these tariffs because to paraphrase economist Russ Roberts - we tried buy local only once before in history - it was called the Dark Ages... If I ever find myself in Sherwood, OR I am going to make it a point to eat at Fat Milos... In Minneapolis there is an adult gift/toy store called Lickety Split. I have a 12-year old's sense of humor because I found that funny. Still do!... Heh Heh... Who knew? Great Britain was once the world champion at ice hockey. They won the gold medal at the 1936 Winter Olympics... Heh heh - dolphins can be such dicks... Speaking of Russ Roberts, "If you want to get better at this thing called life, you have to pay attention. When you pay attention, you can remember what really matters."...

No comments:

Post a Comment