Friday, January 18, 2019

Flotsam and Jetsam

Miscellaneous thoughts and observations.

Kevin Hart really should do a live TV show on another network the same night as the Oscars just to torpedo the Oscars ratings. That would be funny... Why Netflix pricing will keep going up... This week I vow to use the phrase "Greetings my jumentous fellow" and smile while saying it. Jumentous means "smelling like horse urine" but if you smile people will think you're complementing them... Completely agree with Ben Shapiro on this... With apologies to Marshawn Lynch, any time I read "beast mode" in print - my mind reads it as "breast mode". Once I realize my mistake I wonder why there's no "breast mode". I want breast mode... Interesting look at Paramount Pictures. Makes me want to re-watch The Kid Stays in the Picture... Growing up Catholic many of the nuns I ran into explained their celibacy by saying they were "married to Jesus". I always wondered - if that's the case how do priest explain their celibacy? Are they married to Jesus too?...   

No comments:

Post a Comment