Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Texas Leaves People Unsatisfied

Texas beat Ohio State 24-21 last night and in the process left just about everyone unsatisfied. The people who were supporting them as National Champs - unsatisfied. The Texas fans who bet on them - unsatisfied (the line was Texas -9). Heck - even the Ohio State fans who bet on Ohio State were left unsatisfied (sure they won money but their team still lost).

I thought Texas would win but that it would be a low scoring game (less then 53 points) - if you see what I'm saying between the lines. I was also left feeling unsatisfied. Even thought I wasn't really hurt monetarily by the game - I was still left feeling unsatisfied.

If anything - I was more than a little miffed at Texas. First they couldn't stop the run in the first half and then at half-time their band tries to butcher Stairway to Heaven. It was like black socks and Crocs for me. It left me with a bustle in my hedgerow.

This game managed to leave both Jimmy the Greek and John Phillip Sousa spinning in their graves. It's not the Texas band but here's Michigan's giving you a taste of tastelessness.

No comments:

Post a Comment