Thursday, June 30, 2011

Linky Links

Stuff I found interesting and thought I'd share.

- Devastating ad from Mitt Romney regarding Obama and the economy in PA. The ad reminded me of this quote: “I never give them hell. I just tell the truth and they think it's hell.” Harry S Truman

- Llewellyn M. Chilson - bad ass! Saw that and wanted to verify it was true. Found out it was. How did this man not rate a Medal of Honor?

- My Little Serenity - awesome!

- Louis CK on The Daily Show explaining why farts are funny. There no argument here.

- John Lennon - fan of Ronald Reagan

- Heh heh - James Brown: Godfather of Miso Ramen Cup Noodles

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous2:31 PM

    Fabulous, what a blog it is! Τhіs blοg prоvides usеful ԁatа tο us, kеep it
    up.

    mу blog: diet plans

    ReplyDelete