Saturday, September 22, 2012

Flotsam and Jetsam

Miscellaneous thoughts and observations.

Is it bad that I'm a Red Sox fan and yet I want them to finish in last? I just think that would be just punishment for them for the way they treated Terry Francona on his way out and also a reminder to ownership what happens when you let Larry Lucchino meddle with baseball operations... Just something magical about this picture... One thing I'd like to see is Rob Gronkowski running with the ball out of the backfield like the Patriots sometimes do with Aaron Hernandez. I think Gronk would be Larry Czonka like as a running back... I renamed one of my fantasy football teams The Shirtless Tebows... If Mitt Romney came to the first debate without wearing a tie - that's what all the media organizations would lede with. No matter the substance of what Mitt had to say. Barack Obama could say he plans to bomb Israel in his second term but if Mitt wasn't wearing a tie - that would be the story.