Sunday, May 04, 2014

Flotsam and Jetsam

Miscellaneous thoughts and observations.

I've long held that the original purpose of the White House Correspondent's Dinner has long since been perverted beyond recognition. If I were President canceling my appearance at the dinner would be one of the first things I'd do... Tom Brady and Aaron Rogers at the Kentucky Derby... I hope Boston fans realize how lucky we are to get to watch Zdeno Charra... I agree 100% with Joe Posnaski with who the real villain was in A Few Good Men...  Look for many "Now It Can Be Told" books to come out from MSM types once President Obama leaves office... Classic - Emo Philips interviews himself... A friend listened to all of the secretly recorded Donald Sterling tapes and he says it boils down to Sterling asking his "girlfriend" not to sleep with Magic Johnson and to get him some soup... Oh how I would love to have Larry Ellison scale money... Red Auerbach won just a single NBA Coach of the Year and it was the season for which the Celtics were to win their 8th championship in 9 years....

No comments:

Post a Comment