Tuesday, November 04, 2014

Flotsam and Jetsam

Miscellaneous thoughts and observations.

Brady's better! (Clap, clap, clap, clap, clap). Brady's better! (Clap, clap, clap, clap, clap)... Interesting profile of C. Dean Metropoulos - the man who saved Pabst Beer (and made $500 million in the process)...  When I read stories about "protesters" - in my mind I always change it to "polyesters". Never fails to make the story more interesting... This always blows my mind - Michael J. Fox's middle name is Andrew... Brady's better! (Clap, clap, clap, clap, clap). Brady's better! (Clap, clap, clap, clap, clap)... Quick reminder... Is there anything funnier than sending a friend into Dunkin Donuts for a large Blumpkin Spice? If they ask just tell them it's half blueberry and half pumpkin... Brady's better! (Clap, clap, clap, clap, clap). Brady's better! (Clap, clap, clap, clap, clap)... Heh heh - funny because it's true... If Justin Beiber made a Christmas CD - I would give it as a gift to people I hate... As far as QB comparisons are concerned - Tom Brady will always be Mary Ann to Peyton Manning's Ginger...

No comments:

Post a Comment