Thursday, May 31, 2018

Linky Links

Stuff I found interesting or amusing and thought I'd share.

- Interesting - what's it like to be a dolphin?

- Wow - what a difference!

- The Republican Congress's secret weapon - the CRA. Good! Use it more often!

- I hope scientists make a huge deal out of May 29, 2019

- 51 Percent Attacks. A cryptocurrency weakness. Maybe the reason why no nation would ever use a "coin" as their national currency (too easy for other nations to gang up and devalue that country's economy).

- So sad

- Heh Heh

2 comments:

  1. I agree and that bit was also a snag for me but I've come to the realization that most top scientists are just people with average intelligence who have specialized in one specific field. Outside that field they're probably less informed than the average person because they do spend all their time dedicated to one subject.

    So for my own well-being I cut them some slack when reading articles like that one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a good philosophy but sometimes I'm just not in the mood for stupidity.

    ReplyDelete