Saturday, September 01, 2018

Flotsam and Jetsam

Miscellaneous thoughts and observations.

Lawyers, Suns, and money... I keep waiting for those Joe Flacco and Andy Dalton "are in the best shape of their lives" stories to come out. Those are always the best indicators that the end is near... These pictures were probably released just so the Israelis would have "Before" photos for after they bomb the hell out of this place... "If the able and good withdraw themselves from Society [Government], the venal and ignorant will succeed." John Tyler in 1783 predicting the 2018 mid-term elections... 9 stats about the greatest hitter to ever live... I guess the MSM's role to afflict the comfortable and comfort the afflicted doesn't really apply when it comes to the Catholic Church pedophile abuse story... "I said lick my erection - not wreck my election" better be one of the lines of dialogue in this movie...

1 comment:

  1. I saw Gary Hart at the University of Illinois when he was on the campaign trail back in 1984. He spoke from the rear patio of the Union to a pretty good crowd. I found his speech quite reasonable when I was 23. I got more use from Oktokerfest, though.

    ReplyDelete