Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Flotsam and Jetsam

Miscellaneous thoughts and observations.

Very cool - Colts Owner Jim Irsay gives away Super Bowl trip to Twitter follower on a whim... I think future historians will use Rahm Emanuel getting tossed off the ballot in Chicago as a metaphor for the Obama Administration in total. Hubris and incompetence... I wonder if Barack Obama owns a Jay Cutler jersey?... Rashard Mendenhall sexually assaults Ben Roethlisberger... Just saying but Tom Brady has not won an NFL playoff game since Heath Ledger died. Maybe Tom is still in mourning (or maybe I'm reaching for any excuse)... I found this to be a fascinating story. Bizarre tale of man who donates his forgeries to museums as real... I wonder if there is any truth to the rumor that as part of Vernon Wells deal the Toronto Blue Jays will pay for a revival of No No Nannette at local Los Angeles playhouse

No comments:

Post a Comment