Stuff I found interesting and thought I'd share.
- The majestic beauty of thousands of paper lanterns. Very beautiful but I had to wonder if this was somewhat of a fire hazard.
- Carl Yastrzemski holds up Thurman Munson so Carlton Fisk can pummel him during a 1973 Red Sox-Yankees melee. I'd love to have a framed copy of this photo.
- Dodgers are 11th franchise of the 4 North American sports leagues to file for bankruptcy, 4th in the past 3 years
- Absolutely loved this short video - Last Words
- Awesome - The hilarious Improv Everywhere turns NYC carousel into real-live horse race
- What Determines the Price of Gas: A Visual Guide
- The Killer Elite trailer. Hollywood is re-making all of the decent movies from my childhood. What's next - remakes of Clint Eastwood's Man with No Name classics?
- Katey Sagal's first job in 1985 working with Mary Tyler Moore