Stuff I found interesting and thought I'd share.
- David Ortiz's statement making season. I think he's earned a multi-year contract offer at this point. I'd suggest a 2-year deal with a team option 3rd year for $10 million a year.
- Is it a sad statement of the state college football that when I read this article about possible violations at Fresno State that my first thought was "The SEC is where the real money is - the smaller conferences might as well be on food stamps"
- Interesting history of Tip O'Neill rejecting President Reagan's request to address the House of Representatives
- It seems to me that given the technical and logistical issues that would be involved in a 5-year mission to Mars that it would make sense to first practice with missions to the moon
- 18 Famous TV Roles Originally Played by Someone Else. The Harry Shearer one really blew me away.
- The 5 Most Depraved Sex Scenes Implied by Harry Potter. I always wondered about the centaurs.