Here's 5 things I think I think about today's MMQB column from Peter King.
1. I agree 100% that one of the big winners of Denver's win over Pittsburgh was Josh McDaniels. He picked Tim Tebow and Demaryius Thomas just for day's like last night. That one game has maybe done more for McDaniels' reputation than for anyone else's other than Tim Tebow.
2. The Rams practice facility is in Earth City, MO. I so want to open a bar there and name it Journey to the Center.
3. The Tony Corrente story was very touching. Wishing Mr. Corrente all the best in his fight against cancer.
4. Peter King warns personnel men interested in Alabama's Trent Richardson that runningback diamonds can be found in the rough in later rounds of the draft. This is plain stupid. Of the runningbacks who gained over 1,000 yards this season - 8 out of 15 were 1st round picks. King's point is the equivalent of saying why waste the first pick on Andrew Luck when a guy like Tom Brady went in the 7th round.
5. Peter wasn't happy with Ben Roethlisberger's decision to play in the last couple of regular season games. What - was Big Ben's coach supposed to tell him "No, you can't play"? To Ben "no" means "yes" - everyone knows that.