Stuff I found interesting or amusing and thought I'd share.
- Interesting - the life of a professional guinea pig
- Heh heh - "I'd like to add you to my professional network on LinkedIn"
- Maureen O'Hara sells her seaside Irish estate. Just $1.8 million - seems like quite a bargain. I hope she's not putting her affairs in order before dying. Perhaps the last of the great Hollywood Golden Age stars.
- Don't hold your breathe waiting for the NYT to admit they were wrong. Or that they were (and are) in the tank for Obama all along.
- I just don't get the people who don't like Tim Tebow
- Heh heh
- Interesting Q&A with Chad Finn (one of Boston's best sportswriters)