Thursday, October 01, 2015

Linky Links

Stuff I found interesting or amusing and thought I'd share.

- Interesting - the life of a professional guinea pig

- Heh heh - "I'd like to add you to my professional network on LinkedIn"

- Maureen O'Hara sells her seaside Irish estate. Just $1.8 million - seems like quite a bargain. I hope she's not putting her affairs in order before dying. Perhaps the last of the great Hollywood Golden Age stars.

- Don't hold your breathe waiting for the NYT to admit they were wrong. Or that they were (and are) in the tank for Obama all along.

- I just don't get the people who don't like Tim Tebow

- Heh heh

- Interesting Q&A with Chad Finn (one of Boston's best sportswriters)

2 comments:

  1. I believe she is the last. She still won't tell anyone what she whispered to John Wayne at the end of "The Quiet Man" because she promised him she wouldn't. A great actress, great beauty, and great woman.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maureen O'Hara is a classy lady who has lived a fascinating life of which acting was but a small part. 100% agree great actress, great beauty, and great woman.

    ReplyDelete