Friday, August 05, 2016

Linky Links

Stuff I found interesting or amusing and thought I'd share.

- Gary Kasparov on the danger Trumps poses as an unwitting (or witting) agent of Putin.

- I really want to go somewhere where the Milky Way is visible to the naked eye. This is breathtaking.

- John McEnroe with maybe the best first pitch ever thrown

- In depth long read on why maybe the war on PED's should be ended. I'm of two minds on the subject. I think sports PEDs hurt the use of regular people in their search of better, longer lives but I also don't want parents putting kids on PEDs because they want their kids to be the best.

- Golf fight! Golf fight!

- Things that make you say "Hmmmm..." The one joke Trump banned from his Comedy Central Roast.

2 comments:

  1. The only time I have seen the Milky Way was climbing Mt. Sinai.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you killed two bucket list birds with one stone. Nice - I'm jealous.

    ReplyDelete