Stuff I found interesting or amusing and thought I'd share.
- Interesting look at how and why Lithium reduces mania in bipolar sufferers
- Tim Duncan asks "Please don't forget about the islands". Especially the his home the US Virgin Islands
- Michael Mann, creator of the "hockey stick" climate graph, help in contempt of court for withholding scientific evidence. Hmmm wonder why he'd withhold his evidence? One could argue that the statement "the science is settled" really could be "the science is fraudulent".
- Interesting - the Wreck of the Edmund Fitzgerald trophy
- If there was a book with inside accounts of these two guys touring Japan in the 70's - I'd buy it in a second.
- I thought for sure it was called a Congress