Sunday, September 17, 2017

NFL Sunday - Week Two


What I've learned over the years of doing this blog is if I post my picks there's a much greater chance that I'll lose. If I don't post them - there's a much greater chance that I win.  Kind of like Schrodinger's Cat (Lynch's Bets?). I keep asking myself why bother?

I went 0-2 last week but both games easily could have gone the other way. Cie la vie.

Today I like the Pats -6.5 (I bought the extra 1/2 point) and the Vikings +7. Bradford being a game time decision makes a dent in my confidence in my Minnesota pick but I'm taking them anyway (just for less money).

It should be noted that I was weary about taking Pittsburgh last week because everyone seemed to be picking them. The same seems true for the Pats and Vikings today and it does honestly concern me. I keep thinking of how everyone was picking BC to cover against Notre Dame yesterday and Wyoming to cover against Oregon. Both BC and Wyoming got smoked.

They say if 80% of the bets are on one side then the smart money will be among the 20%. Luckily only 60% seem to be taking New England today.

Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment