Monday, August 06, 2018

Flotsam and Jetsam

Miscellaneous thoughts and observations.

When I saw President Trump's tweet about LeBron James - my honest first thought was that Trump either consciously or unconsciously wants to be a one-term President... God help me but I laughed at this... If Donald Trump ever goes on trial for anything in his life one of the jury pool selection questions will now have to be "Are you a fan of LeBron James?" If the prospective juror says yes then they will be shown the door... Turns out that $32.6 TRILLION cost for Medicare for All over 10-years was a best case scenario. Anyone who argues for this has no idea how the world works... "God will not have his work made manifest by cowards." Ralph Waldo Emerson... For no reason I'm suddenly curious if a reggae version of The Band's Up On Cripple Creek exists... I'm curious how President Trump going after LeBron James polls in Miami and Ohio. Sure it will poll poorly in Akron but what about in Cleveland?...

No comments:

Post a Comment