Thursday, August 16, 2018

Top 5 - Songs with the Word Blue in the Title

Here are what I consider the Top 5 songs with the word "blue" in the title.

1. Behind Blue Eyes - The Who
2. Mr. Blue Sky - ELO
3. Tangled Up in Blue - Bob Dylan.
4. Folsom Prison Blues - Johnny Cash
5. Bullet the Blue Sky - U2

Just missing the cut Blue Monday by New Order (I go back and forth on whether I like this song or not) and Blue Bayou by Linda Ronstadt (always makes me think of the great move Man on Fire) .

As you can see my musical tastes run more towards classic rock than anything else.

4 comments:

  1. You forgot one.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c0McO4sY8pA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. RIP Lonesome Dave and Rod the Bottle

      Delete
  2. No I didn't "forget" that song. Though I do think I should have included Baby Blue by Badfinger. (Which for many is now forever linked to the ending of Breaking Bad.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is also a good one, and you are correct.

      Delete