Thursday, January 10, 2019

Linky Links

Stuff I found interesting or amusing and thought I'd share.

- How to do great things

- Excellent questions when interviewing a potential CEO. Excellent questions period.

- Heartless but true: There's no reason for US troops to be in Somalia. I don't necessarily disagree with this position but in the back of my mind I can't help but think, "These terrorists in Somalia aren't a threat to US interests - until they are."

- This poker fold is unbelievable! What a great read! And what great sportsmanship for the winner to show his hand so she gets to know she made the right move. Just wow!

- 4 cars disappearing this year. I'm going to miss the Impala.

- I miss Red on Roundball. I hope Pistol Pete practices this wearing a cup until he had the drill down.

- Badass helicopter pilot.

No comments:

Post a Comment