Sunday, December 19, 2010

Flotsam and Jetsam

Miscellaneous thoughts and observations.

The Brewers have assembled a pretty good starting staff with the Zach Greinke trade but they still need closer. Is signing Rafael Soriano their next move? Do you think they regret missing out on Bobby Jenks?... Who knew that all you had to do to Gnocci to make it funny was to fry it? (I confess I did not know what Gnocci was until I saw the video)... Things that are hard to believe - Kirk Gibson never made an All-Star team... Strife was the son of the goddess Eris (Discord). Strife always followed Discord. I'm not sure if Delonte West ever slept with Eris... In the history of bad free agent signings - ESPN signing Rick Reilly has to be near the top of the list... Biggest indictment of the current BCS system is existence of Beef ‘o’ Brady’s Bowl (Louisville vs Southern Miss). When I first heard the name of the bowl - I thought it was a joke and I'm not sure if I was wrong...

No comments:

Post a Comment