Tuesday, April 08, 2014

Flotsam and Jetsam

Miscellaneous thoughts and observations.

So Al Sharpton was an FBI informant? That should help his inner-city credibility.... Extreme tree trimming in the days before bucket trucks... Internet fact of the day - Alaska is so big that you could fit the state of New Jersey into it 75 times... Schwartzenegger driving... I think if you randomly inserted Whoopi Goldberg into the show True Detective - it would have been much scarier... JFKFC... You can't have good without evil yet Christianity has official blessings without any official curses. Seems like a missing ingredient... Confession - I haven't missed an NCAA championship game in years yet I have never seen One Shining Moment. Either at a bar and you can't hear song over noise or at home and go to bed. I don't think I'm really missing anything...

No comments:

Post a Comment