Stuff I found interesting or amusing and thought I'd share.
- Honest slogans
- Jeff Francoeur getting pranked by his minor league teammates is epic.
- I'm so happy that Jonathan Papelbon is some other team's problem
- The Gospel of Jesus' wife may be real.
- "Did someone eat a bat? Did someone scavenge another dead chimp, one that had shared fruit with a bat?" Your Ebola update. Scary stuff.
- 11 amazing insect close-ups
- George R R Martin has a sense of humor
Jeff's real idiot moment was turning down $35,000,000.00 from the Braves.ReplyDelete
I really think everything would have been different for him.
He was (I'm sure still is) a great kid. And he is the legend of all legends in high school football and baseball here. You simply would not believe the numbers and the championships.