Stuff I found interesting or amusing and thought I'd share.
- If his stance was instead correctly positioned as Quentin Tarantino for revolutionary communists and against police - would that effect you going to his new movie?
- Plot for Harry Potter spin-off Fantastic Beasts movie
- The difference between fog and mist
- Got to love 60's fashion. Those hats are the best!
- Bass Pro Shops may be looking to acquiring Cabela's
- Heh heh - Rawanda Rousey
If I boycotted every brain-dead entertainer I'd have to make my own shadow puppets for amusement. My mother, who majored in theater before getting her MSW thinks that actors are intelligent. She is incorrect. These are people whose chief attribute is the ability to pretend to be someone else without embarrassment (which is quite difficult). I on the other hand, expect these people to be complete idiots.ReplyDelete
Matt Damon - fantastic actor, loved The Martian, complete chucklehead
Steven Spielberg - fantastic director, self-hating Jew and friend of Obama
Leonardo DiCaprio - absolutely fantastic actor, appears to be insane
I could go on and on, but you get my drift. I long for the days when they tried to conceal their stupidity and flaws.
Of course if that actor is Ronald Reagan - then different story :)ReplyDelete