Sunday, October 07, 2018

Flotsam and Jetsam

Miscellaneous thoughts and observations.

Just saying but Saddam Hussein, Billy Crystal and Fidel Castro were all Yankees fans. You are known by the company you keep. Friends don't let friends be Yankees fans... Seems to me that the Democrats came just one step short of screaming "Give us Barabbus instead!"... Reminder that it is flu season... "The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance; it is the illusion of knowledge." Stephen Hawking... I wish I could go back in time to change my senior year's yearbook quote to "Don't eat a scorned woman's spaghetti."... Sandy Koufax's career record in 1-0 games was an astonishing 11-3... If I were the Democrats I'd try to blame all the Kavanaugh allegations on a Dukes $1 bet... 

No comments:

Post a Comment