Saturday, October 27, 2018

Flotsam and Jetsam - World Series Edition

Miscellaneous thoughts and observations from last night's epic 18-inning World Series game.

I admit that I only watched last night's marathon World Series game up to the 14th inning. The reason I quit then is because I cut the cord with cable 6-years ago and the bar I was watching the game had to close at 2:00 am... If you want a reason to root against the Dodgers - here's how much they gouge you for beer... Random thought - neither Frank Sinatra nor Humphrey Bogart (both big baseball fans) would ever, ever wear a fucking rally cap... Random observation - there seemed to be a lot more hair product in the Dodgers dugout last night than in the Red Sox dugout (not that there's anything wrong with that)... If you want a reason to root for the Red Sox - here's the type of players they have on that team... If I were Governor Baker of Massachusetts I would have sent out an emergency alert last night about 1:00 am saying the law requiring bars close at 2:00 am in Mass has been lifted and that there is no last call as long as the game was still going. That would have guaranteed re-election (he's getting re-elected anyway).... I enjoy baseball but I still laughed at this...

No comments:

Post a Comment