Thursday, March 16, 2023

Blog Anniversary

Missed the anniversary last Friday but its now been 19-years that I started this silly blog as a place to jot down my thoughts. Back then about half my posts were about sports (baseball in particular).  

Sports has taken up less and less of my time and attention but old habits die hard and I'm still a fan of my Boston teams.

The photo to the left is of Fred Lynn who was one of my favorite players gowning up (still believe Lynn would have been a Hall of Famer if he stayed in Boston). Going with Lynn seemed right to mark the anniversary although Steely Dan's Hey Nineteen may have been a more clever way.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous6:57 AM

    I don't know anything about baseball, but I like Steely Dan and I enjoy your musings. Happy anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Chris! I enjoy your musings. It’s better than checking the regular news.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks to both of you. Doesn't seem like 19-years have gone by.

    ReplyDelete