Friday, August 23, 2024

Friday Flotsam and Jetsam

Have a new miscellaneous thoughts and observations post up on Substack.

Didn't watch Kamala Harris' speech at the DNC last night. Have you ever thought I have to watch Kamala's speech because she may say something profound? Curious to see how the DNC's ratings from last night stack up against the NFL pre-season game between the Colts and Bengals on Amazon Prime though. Don't know what she may have said but still guessing that RFK Jr's announcement today will be more memorable event of the week for most.

As always please Subscribe, hit the Like button, or share the Link. Mucho gracias!

2 comments:

  1. I missed it, too. Too bad for both of us. BBC says it was, and I do faithfully quote, "historic." Heh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Think I saw one headline that called it "the best acceptance speech ever." It was a reminder why I don't bother with corporate media anymore.

    ReplyDelete