Wednesday, August 07, 2024

Linky Links

Stuff I found interesting or amusing and thought I'd share.

- VDH on how Trump can win - or lose - the election. Just having people open their eyes to what's going on around the country will help ensure a Trump victory. 

- Judge rules Google is a monopoly. What it means.

- From the archives: Peter Joseph Safar's rules for life. The "father of CPR" led an amazing life.

- Minnesota Governor Tim Walz was selected as Kamala Harris' choice to join her on the ticket as VP - 71% of people polled never heard of him. Put me in that 71% too.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:40 PM

    I hadn't heard of him until a few days ago. What I've read concerns me deeply. Especially his military "career".
    Just sayin'
    juvat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agreed 100%. Walz makes John Kerry look like Rambo in comparison.

    ReplyDelete