Thursday, June 16, 2011

Linky Links

Stuff I found interesting and thought I'd share.

- Four things you didn't know about sunscreen

- Brian Koppelman on Black Friday and on-line poker

- Interesting look at an esoteric NBA rule that makes the NHL icing rule seem perfectly logical

- Go ahead and call me crude but I really laughed at this group photo

- Would a Dingo Really Eat Your Baby?

- Big Papi enjoying a big renaissance. The idea of waiting for contract negotiations makes perfect sense when you recall that a 36-year old Carlos Delgado also had a renaissance hitting 38 HR with 115 RBI when he was 36-years old only to get injured and fall off a cliff.

- Johnny Damon - Hall of Famer? I've always said that he'd get in if he manages to get to 3,000 hits but Pete Abraham points out that Damon is already in some pretty elite company.

No comments:

Post a Comment