Wednesday, July 06, 2011

Linky Links

Stuff I found interesting and thought I'd share.

- Bill James not only wants to rid the world of the unnecessary bunt but also thinks that eventually we will get rid of murder. Interesting interview.

- The dog days of summer are the proper time to argue over who was the greater NBA center - Rick Robey or Greg Ostertag

- Time-lapse photography of a dust storm in Arizona. I find the photography very cool but am concerned about damage dust storm did. Like seeing an accident on the side of the road not knowing if there was a fatality.

- David Hasselhoff is coming to "Sons of Anarchy."

- Swamp Ass PSA starring Nathan Fillion. Am I the only one who things to could market knock off Gold Bond Powder as Swamp Ass Powder?

- Very cool and thought provoking video. Where Good Ideas Come From by Steven Johnson. I look forward to the book.

- Mathieu Bich Fooled Penn and Teller. Very cool magic trick.

No comments:

Post a Comment