Stuff I found interesting and thought I'd share.
- Happy birthday funnyman. Bill Murray turns 62 and here's 62 reasons he's complete awesomesause.
- Holy crap! I thought this was something from The Onion - the Effect of Country Music on Suicide. The more airtime devoted to country music - the greater the suicide rate. Effect independent of "southernness" (which I didn't even know was a word).
- Gordon Edes on the players the Red Sox either traded or let get away. He should have mentioned that the team would be managed by Terry Francona.
- The Onion pegs Bobby Valentine. If you add "he said in his head" after every Bobby V quote the spoof becomes 100% believable.
- Beatnik Slang - some are pretty clever