Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Flotsam and Jetsam

Miscellaneous thoughts and observations.

If I were a minor league baseball team in the bible-belt - I would make my mascot a cartoon of the Prophet Muhammad. I imagine the hats would sell pretty well on the Internet. I also imagine the death threats would come in at a regular clip... Rich Eisen linked to this exclusive clip of A-Rod on the phone discussing his legal strategy... I wonder if Peyton Manning is ever tempted to use Papa John's time-machine car to go back and prevent Eli from ever being conceived...  Interesting interview with the author of Positive Poker... If the Patriots make the Super Bowl they really should vote a full playoff share to Greg Schiano for trading Legarrette Blount to New England...  Very cool photo of Jimmi Hendrix... I don't think I've ever eaten at McDonald's and thought "I'm lovin' it!" It's always been more along the lines of "I'm gonna regret this!"...

No comments:

Post a Comment